[teqc] Suggest

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Mon Aug 3 14:58:06 MDT 2009

>> This could be useful to show help not using pause of system, as I'm
>> using
>>
>> teqc -help | more
>
> `teqc +help | more` (or `teqc -help | more`, which does the same) --
> expect for maybe Windows users.

pipeing with '|' has always worked in the windows/dos command-shell.
'more' has also always been available in 'commandline' Windows. The
problem is indeed to make windows _users_ rediscover lost knowledge. ;-)

--

    Björn

PS Hi! I am new on this list. My professional interest in teqc is learnig
enough to do decent translation and hopefully quality control for some
latest generation Javad receiver data.  DS