[teqc] How to get Rinex Files from Trimble Files.T00

Frederick Blume blume at unavco.org
Thu Aug 13 12:59:58 MDT 2009

In addition to Brad Danielson's suggestion, we have command-line tools
(windows, linux, solaris) available on our website that translate .T0*
files into formats (.dat and .tgd) that can then be translated to
RINEX using teqc:

http://facility.unavco.org/software/download_transfer/trimble/trimble.html

"Trimble Data Transfer Utility", also on this page.  Can be used to
manually translate .T00 files into .dat in a Windows GUI environment

Best,
Freddy Blume

Dr. Frederick Blume
Sr. Project Manager