[teqc] Interpolation/upsampling of rinex

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Tue Aug 18 15:15:45 MDT 2009

Hi Lou and Bob,

Clearly teqc does not, and will not, do interpolation.

The following might be slightly off topic for the teqc list.

I am well aware of Nyquist. My application involves 10Hz kinematic rover
data and bought 1Hz reference station data. 10Hz ref station data is not
available.

Here are two published papers discussing successful interpolation in the
application I have.

     ngs.woc.noaa.gov/CORS/Articles/interp_extrap.doc
     http://www.springerlink.com/content/v26k5452118h7367/

--
     Björn