[teqc] question on rinex file formatting...

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Thu Sep 3 07:23:43 MDT 2009

Sridhar,

> BTW, Lou, I meant that I used the trimble utility to convert from T00 to
> DAT, and then the UNAVCO teqc to convert to RINEX.

Yes, if starting with Trimble's .t00 (or earlier .r00, or later .t01 or .t02)
then that's what you'd have to do.  For anyone interested, the standalone
utility to do this is `runpkr00` (which, I think, used to stand for
"R-utility unpacker of r00", or something like that) and the latest version
is 5.16 for Solaris Sparc, Solaris x86, Linux, and Windows, all of which we
have at UNAVCO for anyone in the community to pick up and use if they need it:

http://facility.unavco.org/software/download_transfer/trimble/trimble.html