[teqc] how to extract met file from topcon netg3

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Thu Dec 10 07:46:35 MST 2009

Susilo,

Ok, there is the expected "wrapped echo" [>>] message
in the .tps file:

 >>008c000P9B9[...]

and the data was collected on serial port C, but it looks
like some sort of binary format and is _not_ an expected NMEA
met format, like, say:

 >>037b$PASHS,XDR,P,0.94779,B,G6,C, 19.08,C,G6,H, 63,P,G6

(In this example from another .tps file the data was collected
on serial port B, and we have met data for pressure, temperature,
and relative humidity.)

You've collected something that teqc can't interpret.

--lou