[teqc] R7 translation query

euge-gmail eugegomez80 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:15:08 MST 2010

Dear all,
I am working with an R7 dat file. I am not familiar with that files but I tried to translate it with the newest version of teqc. I read the tutorial but I couldn't find anything concerning R7. I tried with the same command as for a T4700 but I think I didn't succeed because I got an obs file, but I also had a strange message related to the antenna and something about the code.
Can anyone help me? My OS is Windows XP.

thanks in advance

Ma. Eugenia

P/D: the message and the commands were the following.

c:\copia>teqc -tr d -week 1566 48540130.dat > 48540130.10o

! Notice ! unknown Trimble antenna type (Record 16)= 'E '
 ! Notice ! unknown Trimble antenna type (Record 16)= 'KS'
 ! Notice ! Trimble .dat record 0x28 unknown or not coded yet ... skipping