[teqc] Leica Measurement Engine version in teqc generated rinex file

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Mon Feb 1 11:41:29 MST 2010

Thanks, Frank.  So, there is a difference between the translations that
Spider does and that of Geo Office?

One of my main concerns is what is being recording in IGS site logs for
IGS sites with Leica receivers using MDB.  I would not want to foul up the
IGS's comparison of IGS site logs to RINEX headers anywhere if teqc was
in use to create the RINEX.  (If teqc is _not_ being used for translation
at any current IGS sites using Leica MDB, then I see no reason not to
include the version of the measurement engine in the "VERS" field as
Uwe proposed.)

--lou