[teqc] Leica Measurement Engine version in teqcgenerated rinexfile

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Mon Feb 1 13:08:54 MST 2010

ok, made the change (as a test) and ran it on a couple of 1200GG MDB
files lying around:

[2274] teqc +quiet +meta bcpg058s.07.m00 | grep "^receiver firmware"
receiver firmware:       4.10/3.012

[2274] teqc +quiet +meta Pro_130d.m00 | grep "^receiver firmware"
receiver firmware:       4.00/3.010

Any final comments/questions/concerns before this becomes official?

--lou