[teqc] batch file for teqc on windows

Andrew Miner minera at Geology.cwu.EDU
Mon Mar 8 13:11:16 MST 2010

I think you probably need to use a loop of some sort, but how you
construct this depends on how the input files are named.  Can you provide
a list?

Try googling on "dos loops" or something like that for examples, e.g.:
http://www.robvanderwoude.com/for.php

A very simple example (for file names that contain incrementally
increasing numbers) might be something like:

for %i in (0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) DO teqc....infile%i.dat > outfile%i.10o

--Andy