[teqc] batch file for teqc on windows

Randy Tompkins tompkins at degrove.com
Mon Mar 8 13:58:15 MST 2010

tompkins at degrove.com
www.degrove.com

-----Original Message-----
From: teqc-bounces at ls.unavco.org [mailto:teqc-bounces at ls.unavco.org] On
Behalf Of Andrew Miner
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 3:11 PM
To: teqc
Subject: Re: [teqc] batch file for teqc on windows

I think you probably need to use a loop of some sort, but how you
construct this depends on how the input files are named.  Can you
provide
a list?

Try googling on "dos loops" or something like that for examples, e.g.:
http://www.robvanderwoude.com/for.php

A very simple example (for file names that contain incrementally
increasing numbers) might be something like:

for %i in (0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) DO teqc....infile%i.dat > outfile%i.10o

--Andy