[teqc] batch file for teqc on windows

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Tue Mar 9 07:05:03 MST 2010

Björn and Randy,

I would have suggested the '-tbin' option except that it only
applies if all the data is from the same setup (rx, antenna,
radome) and usually for the same survey point (although I suppose
it would apply for a kinematic survey if you want the files
time-binned in some way).  There wasn't enough information for
me to suggest using '-tbin' in Randy's case.

Björn's command was a little over exuberant ;)  -- one too many
'+obs +'.  And don't forget about the optional '-ast' part if
you need to align the start time in some special way.