[teqc] batch file for teqc on windows

Erik Oppegard eoppegard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:17:44 MST 2010

Brad

>From my experience, I've experienced what you are seeing from at least three
scenarios:

1 - You set up your base station in a new location relatively far away from
it's last occupation. With older receivers like the 4800, it's often best to
turn them on, let them collect for 10 minutes, turn off and then turn on
again for production.  If this is the case, use the 'teqc -tr d -st
yyyymmddhhmmss trimble.dat > fileout.yyo ' command to trim off the first
10-20 minutes off the start of your occupation.  You may also want to
experiment with trimming off the end of your file with the 'teqc -tr d -e
yyyymmddhhmmss trimble.dat > fileout.yyo ' command.

2 - Your file was very long, perhaps days long.  Have your receiver start a
new data file each 24 hours or so.  Trimble clocks get reset to 0 at the
start of the file and then start 'drifting'.  I know from manually using the
PAGE5 software (the OPUS engine), that processing terminates after so much
drift, however I forget what the amount is.

3 - Check your rinex file for a "moving marker " message.  This will be
somewhere deep in the file, so do a search for it.  Then use the 'teqc -tr d
-st....' command to remove everything before it.  And be prepared to trim
off the end should there be a second "moving marker" message.

You may have sent your file in too soon after data collection.  You are best
off waiting at least 24 hours before sending in your file.  I believe in
this case OPUS returns with a message saying in effect to try again later.

Other things worth noting :  Use the 'teqc +qc filename' command (make sure
you have the nav file with the same name along side it).  Open the *.*S
file. Review the plot at the top and note the cycle slips.  Look at the rest
of the file which should give good clues to the quality of your
observations.

Good luck

Erik

1 - The base station was setup at a new location