[teqc] Older versions of TEQC

Greg Pratka gpratka at smeci.net
Wed Mar 24 12:47:55 MDT 2010

Hi: I have a few older receivers, a Leica MC1000 and an CRS 1000. Does anyone know if older versions of teqc are available inorder to translate the lb2 format? I have the newer version of tecq and it says  the code hasn't been translated yet. I am wondering if teqc is updated to support new existing hardware and no longer supporting older equipment or am I doing the commands wrong? Thanks Greg

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.