[teqc] Converting Leica .m00 files to RINEX

Kulawik, Norbert Norbert.Kulawik at geobasis-bb.de
Tue Jul 27 05:43:39 MDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm trying to convert Leica m00 files from a GRX1200GGPRO receiver (FW
7.80, ME 3.019) to RINEX using teqc. The command I use is

teqc -leica mdb myfile.m00

This results in _many_ lines saying:

! Notice ! Leica MDB id 0x77 unknown or not coded yet ... skipping

being printed to stdout.

The command

teqc -leica mdb +meta 0010199s.m00

additionally prints some info which is partly right, but some infos are
wrong (like the start/end date, which in truth is not 1980-01-01
00:00:00.000) or missing (like station name + number). I think these
infos are in the file, since converting it using spider works fine.

Running

teqc -leica mdb +nav test.gps +obs test.obs myfile.m00

returns some data in the .gps file (which is obviously the same as in
the nav file created by spider) and an empty test.obs file.

So this all looks like there is data in the m00 file that teqc doesn't
understand. But I've read some parts of this list and found that others
are using the same receiver type (though I only found postings with
older FW versions).

I hope you can help me - maybe I've just gotten some paramter wrong.
Thank you very much in advance.

Norbert