[teqc] Sasa Lazic Question dn

yjlee190 at 163.com yjlee190 at 163.com
Thu Aug 19 18:46:58 MDT 2010

HELLO Sasa:
 Please excuse me for this letter and my pooring English.
      My name is Lee,a flashman in surveying  and mapping.
      Now,I have some GPS date in hand which I want to make quality check.These dates contain GPS date and GLONASS date ,So I think I need a lastest version of TEQC.If it is convenient,could you send me the sofeware so I can make this check and the research.

     Wish for your reply.

2010-08-20

yjlee190 at 163.com

·¢¼þÈË£º Sasa Lazic
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä£º 2010-08-19  20:41:21
ÊÕ¼þÈË£º teqc at unavco.org
³­ËÍ£º
Ö÷Ì⣺ [teqc] Sasa Lazic Question dn

Hello everyone,

I need a little help with interpreting the graphic that comes command
+ Qc. Part of the graphic is shown in the picture below.

+dn|                              e ee                                e                                                        |+dn
+10|aaaa98888888889999a9a999977888999998999979aa8889998888997999a88abaa9999a|+10
Pos|oo  o                          oo                              oo                                                       |Pos
Clk|                              ^ ^^                                ^                                                           |Clk

What do the labels + in the line-dn?
What do the labels in the line of the e + dn?

Thank in advance

Sasa