[teqc] Re: Trimble & Leica PPK (Mixed Track) data translation.

Neville Palmer N.Palmer at gns.cri.nz
Mon Sep 20 16:32:41 MDT 2010

Sorry everyone, it appears that I should have searched the mail list
archives a little more thoroughly.  I now see that my query was mostly
answered by Lou's response to another post in June this year (Subject:
Stop&Go RINEX)

Looks like I'll need to use other methods for converting mixed track /
stop&go data.

Thanks
Neville

Neville Palmer - Geodetic Surveyor (MNZIS)
GNS Science - Te Pu Ao
New Zealand
http://www.gns.cri.nz