[teqc] ssf to rinex

Abelardo Aldabalde abelardo.geoimagen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 11:38:33 MDT 2010

Thank you Wolfang, but I need a free software to do this conversion.
I downloaded the Pathfinder Office but I need an installation number. This
software is more expensive than the Terrasync and the Juno together...
Thanks again.

2010/9/21 Ziegler, Wolfgang <WZiegler at grwinc.com>

>  I have Trimble Pathfinder Office v4.10.
>
> There are a number of SSF utilities included with it including a SSF record
> editor and SSF to RINEX.
>
> I haven't tried the SSF to RINEX utility, but it may be of use to you.
>

> Wolfgang Ziegler

Ing. Abelardo Aldabalde
Rbla Rep. de Chile 4511/809
Tel./fax +(598 2) 614 06 47