[teqc] Converting Android GPS data to Rinex file format

Lalitha myracacc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:03:14 MDT 2010

 Hi,

How do i convert the gps data I get from Android GPS Receiver into Rinex
file format in order to do Post processing corrections.
I can write the gps data into .gpx format using the android api provided. I
use HTC Magic phone with 2.2 api version.
I cudnt find option for android in the teqc toolkit. Can anyone help how do
I convert to Rinex?
Also I'm looking for the post processing softwares or service available for
evaluation. I could find only one free evaluation software 'PPro2' from
Kinematic GPS.
Is there any other free post processing software present?

Thanks,
Lalitha.