[teqc] regarding next release of teqc

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Wed Oct 13 12:36:59 MDT 2010

All,

Today I received from engineers at Ashtech details on updates to the
Ashtech B-file format, the most recent of which was done back in 2007
to add capability to store L2C tracking data.  B-files with L2C data
appear to be in use by some Ashtech users.  The level of code changes
that would be needed to include these updates in teqc are straightforward
and certainly can be done, but I don't see any way to do this -- and
test it all -- before a planned release of teqc next week.  So rather
than hold up the next release, any modification to reading Ashtech
B-files will have to be done after the next release.

Apologies to all you Ashtech B-file users.