[teqc] GNSS satellite elevation angle and azimuth calculation ...

Michael Dennis mld at geodeticanalysis.com
Thu Oct 28 09:11:34 MDT 2010

Hi Oskar,

I am interested in getting a copy of your SkyPlot.exe program.  I would
appreciate if you could send a copy to me (it will need to be zipped or the
extension changed to something other than *.exe, otherwise Microsoft Outlook
will not accept it).  If you're willing, I would also be very interested in
having your source code.

Thanks!

Michael

Michael L. Dennis, RLS, PE, MS Civil Eng.
Geodetic Analysis, LLC
55 Creek Rock Road
Sedona, AZ  86351
Phone:  928-322-0956