[teqc] GNSS satellite elevation angle and azimuth calculation ...

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Thu Oct 28 14:47:50 MDT 2010

Hello Oskar.

I would be very interested in the skyplot.exe program. Our email servers block *.exe files so could you compress the file or at least change the extension from *.exe to something like *.xex.

Also, are you willing to share the source code?

Regards,

Thomas Homan
Gila County Public Works
GIS Coordinator