[teqc] GNSS satellite elevation angle and azimuth calculation ...

Oskar Sterle oskar.sterle at fgg.uni-lj.si
Fri Oct 29 08:41:27 MDT 2010

Dear teqc users and developers,

OK, I didn't expect a lot of interest for this program and I was
fortunately wrong. Therefore I put my SkyPlot program on our ftp site:

_ftp://ftp.fgg.uni-lj.si/Sendable/Oskar/SKYPLOT/_

Inside the folder there are two files and one folder. One of the files
is the program, and another one short help ...
Inside folder PRIMER there is a small example of using this program. You
can find batch file for creation of all *.azr and *.elr files, that you
can also reproduce independently.

I don't have any problem with uploading of source code on ftp site, but
some rearrangements must be done to be useful also for other people.  It
is composed of many small parts of huge / complete code in slovene, and
uploading all of that would be meaningless. But in near future I believe
I could do also that (it depends upon my free time) ...

As far as citation is concerned, I didn't publish any paper on this
topic, I hope shortly also that could happen ...
Best regards ...

Oskar