[teqc] GNSS satellite elevation angle and azimuth calculation ...

Jay Lewis first.user at ITSware.net
Fri Oct 29 16:10:15 MDT 2010

Actually the wide interest does not surprise me.  I have just started
looking for some good orbital source code we could build into a ranging
model project, and this has awakened my understanding that it is still a
bit of a technology hill to climb to get east access to a function that
will answer the simple question "where is bird x at time y from my position
z... "  Your effort here appreciated, and will use its tables as a spot
check of the work we have.  Would love to see the code base when you
release it to understand the approach a bit more.

Regards
DC Kelley