[teqc] developing a dgps post processing software

Lalitha myracacc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 15:59:48 MDT 2010

Hi,

How are post processing software are developed. I couldn't find anything in
the internet about the methodology of the post processing techniques to get
the differential GPS corrections for the rover station gps data collected
against the base station data downloaded from data provider.
I know both the files need to be in Rinex format.

In the Unavco web site, I could see some useful links to few post processing
software. I saw different kinds of processing methods like static,
kinematic, etc in the Nasa JPL's APPS application. What is RTK. I didn't get
the exact difference between all these.

Where can I find sources for developing a post processing software. Or, is
there any open source or free tools available that are related to post
processing.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Lalitha.