[teqc] developing a dgps post processing software

Param Gautam pkrgautam.iitr.03 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 21:56:26 MST 2010

dear lalitha, gps data processing do in two steps
1. preprocessing using any utility software like teqc, tps2rin etc .
basically using thsese softwares raw data convert into the usable
format
2. postprocessing, presently people are using gamit/globk and barnese
software for post processing, gamit is freely available on the website
and complete manual of processing steps also available there.

there are different types of receivers are like topcon, trimble ect
and surveying methods plz go through the attachments you can get some
idea related to the static , kinematics and rtk gps survey.

param