[teqc] developing a dgps post processing software

Lalitha myracacc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 10:54:23 MST 2010

Thanks to Jim and Param for your detailed answers and sharing the related
links and documents.

I would like to ask your further advice too.
Which is a good option? developing the post processing software newly or
using the existing software's available? I would like to go for some freely
available software for now to try and understand more. Thanks for suggesting
about Gamit/globk. I'm trying to download it.

If developing the software on our own is an option, any idea how big is that
project and how long will it take?

Thanks for your advice and inputs.

Regards,
Lalitha.