[teqc] RINEX nav files question.

Geodesia geodesia at uca.es
Thu Nov 25 07:27:18 MST 2010

Hi,

I'd like to know why when rinexing Leica mdb files with TEQC, the nav file
generated is different that nav file generated with a Leica software; more
specifically, the differences are in ToW data in some satellites.
I have attached two files, one of them generated with Leica software
(ALG13060.10n) and the other one generated with TEQC (ALG23060.10n).
Please, look at the 15th line in ALG13060.10n and 12th line in ALG13060.10n,
for example.
The consequence of these differences is that the navigation positions
obtained with +eepx flag and a unique observation file are very different,
being much more dispersed with nav file from TEQC than nav file from Leica
software.

Any assistance would be gratefully received.

Best regards,

Raúl

Laboratorio de Astronomía, Geodesia y Cartografía
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad de Cádiz
Campus de Puerto Real
11510 Puerto Real (Cádiz)