[teqc] next official version of teqc on-line (23 Jun 2015)
Shakhbandaryan, Tatevik C (335S-Affiliate)
Tatevik.C.Shakhbandaryan at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 30 13:44:57 MDT 2015
I've been testing this new version of TEQC and I am seeing a Fail message which I've not seen before. Basically my data sample ran successfully with the previous version of TEQC and fails with this new version. Here is the fail message.
teqc: (IGSLEO) -FAILED on godz18510*jps 181 18:52:14
teqc'ing: (IGSLEO) godz18510*jps 181 18:52:15
list2mask(): illegal limit= 255 for 32-bit mask of 2 bytes
(code change needed for BIT_MASK_BYTES to use this limit size)
teqc ... exiting
Any insight on this?
From: teqc [mailto:teqc-bounces at postal.unavco.org] On Behalf Of Lou Estey
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:30 AM
To: teqc at unavco.org
Subject: [teqc] next official version of teqc on-line (23 Jun 2015)
The next official version -- 23 Jun 2015 -- of teqc is on-line:
As usual, save a copy of your current executable in case there is some unexpected problem with the new executable.
The main changes and fixes since 15 Mar 2013 (or the interim
11 Dec 2013 version) are given in detail in:
but here's a very brief summary:
- this release again has Mingw builds for 32- and 64-bit Windows
- this release still has (because the machines are still alive) builds for HP-UX and Solaris 5.9 Sparc -- but don't depend on these builds being available forever ...
- this release has three builds for Mac OSX:
teqc_OSX_i5_gcc4.3d_64.zip - try this first
teqc_OSX_x86_gcc4.2d_64.zip - try this last
(to test, just try to run `teqc +id` -- if that works, you should
be able to use that build for teqc commands)
- as stated back in 2013, only the new ASCII 'compact' 3 is available when doing '+qc +plot' (and, note, '-plot' is the default so that '+plot' needs to be explicitly used to get the compact plot files
- the qc has been revamped, as per previous descriptions, for GNSS;
- the upcoming leap second to be inserted into UTC at the end of June 2015 is accounted for
Louis H. Estey, Ph.D. office: [+001] 303-381-7456
UNAVCO, 6350 Nautilus Drive FAX: [+001] 303-381-7451
Boulder, CO 80301-5554 e-mail: lou unavco.org
WWW: http://www.unavco.org http://jules.unavco.org
"If the universe is the answer, what is the question?"
-- Leon Lederman ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
teqc mailing list
teqc at postal.unavco.org
More information about the teqc