[teqc] helpful tip of week

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Mon May 2 10:15:18 MDT 2016

Correction: You _can_ override any format specified in the teqc config file by
specifying the format on the command line.  This has been true for at least a decade.
(I must have had a typo in my quick test last week and didn't notice.  But then
after examining the code it seemed like it should have worked.  Well, it does.)

Sorry about that.

p.s. I also had intended to put the GPS week at the end of the subject line, but
then forgot.  So last week's tip was for week 1894.