[teqc] TIME OF LAST OBS

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Mon Jun 27 07:46:34 MDT 2016

dear Terki,

About the only way you can do this is in two steps, with some parsing of output
from the first step.

First, use '+meta' or '+mds' to find the time of the last epoch, either on the
raw data or on the RINEX file.  Be sure to any time windowing options, decimation
option, filtering options, and so on, because these can effect the start and end
times.  If you combining multiple files, be sure to use only the end time of the
last file.

Then, parse the final/end time for use with the '-O.e' option:

[39] teqc +help | grep O.e
                 -O.e[nd] Y M D h m s     set RINEX OBS header end time (last epoch) to Y M D h m s

and create or edit the final RINEX observation file using '-O.e'.

The TIME OF LAST OBS is highly problematic due to its location at the _beginning_
of a RINEX file (i.e. in the RINEX header), when the input to make that file
can be from multiple files and possibly time windowed, decimated, filtered, and so
on.  That is why it is optional in the header.

--lou