[teqc] NSF/UNAVCO Survey

Buenconsejo, Reina S rbuencon at ida.org
Mon Jul 11 07:38:10 MDT 2016

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1DB57.EFF47C70]
Hello,
At the request of the National Science Foundation (NSF), the Science and Technology Policy Institute (STPI) has been asked to solicit feedback on the activities, products, and services provided by UNAVCO.  UNAVCO, the non-profit, university-governed consortium (www.unavco.org<http://www.unavco.org>) operates the National Earth Science Geodetic Facility (GAGE) and provides various data, software, engineering, education, and training opportunities to the geosciences community under an award from NSF. We are reaching out to groups who commonly use UNAVCO data and services-if you are unsure if you use UNAVCO data, software, or other services, please visit unavco.org.  NSF, UNAVCO, and STPI would all appreciate your time and response to this survey.
The survey itself should take between 20-30 minutes.  Your participation is completely voluntary. Your responses will not be shared individually and will not impact your relationship with NSF or UNAVCO. STPI is an independent, Federally Funded Research and Development Center and will be collecting and analyzing all responses. If you have received a previous invitation to this survey as a result of your involvement with UNAVCO or another listserv, please disregard this email.  We apologize for multiple survey invitations, but we are hoping for feedback from as many individuals as possible.  Please feel free to contact Sharon Williams at STPI (swilliam at ida.org<mailto:swilliam at ida.org>; 202-419-5411) or Russell Kelz (rkelz at nsf.gov<mailto:rkelz at nsf.gov>; 703-292-4747) at NSF if you have any questions or concerns.
Survey link:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2839830/UNAVCO-Community-Survey-for-teqc
Thank you!
Sharon Williams
Research Staff Member
IDA Science and Technology Policy Institute
1899 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Suite 520
Washington DC 20006
(202) 419-5411
swilliam at ida.org<mailto:swilliam at ida.org>