[teqc] -tbin option intermittently removing comments from second and subsequent obs files

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Thu Jul 14 08:54:17 MDT 2016

All,

All indications are that both of the problems that Neville Palmer (GNS, New Zealand) was
seeing when creating RINEX using the '-tbin' option:

1) depending on input dataset, disappearance of specified header comments in the second and
subsequent RINEX observation files when '+nav +[,+]' was being used and GPS and/or GLONASS
RINEX navigation files were being created

2) without '-O.int' or '-O.dec' options being used, an INTERVAL header line would be put in
the second RINEX observation file that was created

are fixed and will function correctly in the next version that is released (or any interim
version that I happen to hand out before then).

Louis H. Estey, Ph.D.              office:  [+001] 303-381-7456
UNAVCO, 6350 Nautilus Drive           FAX:  [+001] 303-381-7451
Boulder, CO  80301-5554            e-mail:  lou  unavco.org
      WWW:  http://www.unavco.org   http://jules.unavco.org

"If the universe is the answer, what is the question?"
                                                -- Leon Lederman