[teqc] Conversion of Leica MDB with receiver firmware v. 7.01

Samuel Doyle [sdd08] sdd08 at aber.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 04:04:36 MDT 2016

Dear Lou,

I’m wondering whether the current version of TEQC supports the conversion of Leica MDB format to RINEX when the receiver firmware is version 7.01?

Changes to the MDB format with firmware v.7.01 are noted on Leica’s website here: http://w3.leica-geosystems.com/de/page_disclaimer.htm?changelang=true&id=9921

On conversion of the MDB files to RINEX, navigation files are created but observation files are not. Looking at the metadata returns an incorrect date (1980-01-01). I’m using teqc version 2016Apr.

Thanks,

Sam

Un o’r 4 prifysgol uchaf yn y DU a’r orau yng Nghymru am fodlonrwydd myfyrwyr.
(Arolwg Cenedlaethol y Myfyrwyr 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk

Top 4 UK university and best in Wales for student satisfaction
(National Student Survey 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk