[teqc] next official version of teqc on-line (2017 Sep 1)
lou at unavco.org
Fri Sep 1 09:57:40 MDT 2017
The next official version -- 2017Sep1 -- of teqc is on-line:
As usual, save a copy of your current executable in case there is some unexpected problem
with the new executable.
Note: This is an updated version of the 2017Jul3 version.
The main changes and fixes since 2017 July 3 are given in detail in reverse
chronological order starting at:
but here's a very brief summary about changes between this release and the last one:
- the bug (accidentally introduced circa 2017 Apt 18) that prevented teqc from
reading any RINEX met file has been fixed
- a bug (since 2012 Nov 19) that required the '-M.obs' option to have any extra 'T' or 't'
if the first met observable listed was 'TD' or 'td' has been fixed
- all known bugs related to the '+event' options have been fixed (this is
be important if you need external event time stamps in RINEX obs files, or
if you want to follow an upcoming 'tip of the week')
- a long-standing bug for the (seldom used) '+rx_clk_off' option has been fixed
- the '+mds' option now also includes the time span of the observables:
o in seconds ('sec'), if less than 120 seconds, or
o in minutes ('min'), if less than 60 minutes, or
o in hours ('hr'), if less than 72 hours, or
o otherwise in days ('day')
As with the 2017Jul3 version, some builds are not available with this release:
- any HP-UX builds (due to a lack of access an HP-UX system for compiling)
- the Borland build for Windows; instead, use the Mingw-32 bit build
- the Mac OSX i5 gcc 4.2 64-bit build; instead, use the OSX i5 gcc 4.3 64-bit build
- Solaris Sparc 5.9 builds
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Louis H. Estey, Ph.D. office: [+001] 303-381-7456
UNAVCO, 6350 Nautilus Drive FAX: [+001] 303-381-7451
Boulder, CO 80301-5554 e-mail: lou unavco.org
"If the universe is the answer, what is the question?"
-- Leon Lederman
More information about the teqc