[teqc] GLONAS SV ID 255 filter?

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Fri Jan 12 08:20:42 MST 2018

My plan is to skip all SV information for any SV id in UBX RMX-RAWX messages
which is outside of the accepted norm for that constellation, i.e. any such
case would automatically be filtered out.  Up to this point, from limited
teqc-user feedback on UBX RMX-RAWX, there had not been any case of SV ids
outside of the accepted norm for any constellation.

--lou