[teqc] GLONAS SV ID 255 filter?

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Fri Jan 12 08:49:29 MST 2018

hi Isaac,

I'll try to get a fix to you as soon as possible for this.  (Now that I know that
u-blox firmware might put invalid SV IDs into UBX RMX-RAWX, I'm not going to trust
any ID value without validating it for the given constellation, so the general fix
needed in the two functions for reading UBX RMX-RAWX is going to require a little
thought).

Your use of teqc with UBX on this base station will probably provide pretty robust
testing.  Just report anything else from teqc's parsing of UBX from it that doesn't
seem right.