[teqc] next official version of teqc on-line (2018 Jan 11)

harvey mada chilembwe hmchilembwe at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 06:24:05 MST 2018

Dear Louis
Happy new year.
I was going through the TEQC manual to find out the meaning of L++00 and
00+L but could not find any. in the attachement I have many of these
characters does it mean my data is not good?

 SV+--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|+
SV

  2|                        L+++ooooooooooooooooooooooo+L_
|  2

  3|Loooooooooooooooo+++LL_
                                      L+ooo|  3

  4|                 L++oooooooooooooooooooooooooo+L
|  4

  5|                           LL+oooooooooooooooooooooooooo+L
|  5

  6|Looooooooooooo+LL
                       L++oooo|  6

  7|        _L+oooooooooooooooo++LLL++LL+++++L_
|  7

  8|             L+oooooooooooooooo++++oooooooooo+L
|  8

  9|                                        L++oooooooooooooooo+LL_
|  9

 10|                       +L+ooooooooooooooooooooooo+LL_
| 10

 11|     L+ooooooooooooooooooooo+++L_
| 11
 regards