[teqc] GLONAS SV ID 255 filter?

Robert Khachikyan robertk at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 31 12:01:44 MST 2018

Hi Lou,

This may be in the same umbrella of reports, but I have a similar
situation when trying to remove a GLONASS satellite that is not within
the range 1-24.

For instance, IGS station RAMO's daily 30-second RINEX file
ramo3600.17o.Z downloaded from CDDIS has R26 observed. When issuing
'teqc -R' to remove all GLONASS satellites, teqc throws an error of
invalid slot number.

When removing it exclusively, "teqc -R26 -R", this works as expected.

If your fix will cover this report, I'll wait. Otherwise, is it possible
for teqc not to do any quality checks on constellations when my intent
is to remove them altogether?

Thanks,
--Robert