[teqc] Trimble RTX and teqc

John Hamilton hamilton at terrasurv.com
Wed Feb 21 08:18:36 MST 2018

If I convert a data file from a Trimble receiver (R10) using teqc and send
it to the Trimble RTX service (PPP), it only uses the GPS satellites, and
ignores the other constellations. But, if I convert to rinex using the
trimble utility, it processes all of the constellations. So, I contacted
RTX support, and here is the response I got back...

I think the issue lies with using the teqc converter to convert your files
to RINEX – I’m not intimately familiar with this tool, but perhaps there is
a misconfiguration, or the RINEX file being generated is not standard.

I always use teqc because I thought it would the the "most standard".

--
John Hamilton, PA PLS
Terrasurv, Inc