[teqc] Trimble RTX and teqc

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Thu Feb 22 12:54:59 MST 2018

hi Evon,

The Trimble R10 -- or at least the one John had given the way it was set up -- does not
appear to track GPS L5.

You are correct that GPS L5 can't technically be stored in a RINEX 2.10 file and one needs
a RINEX 2.11 file.   But, anyway, teqc has been outputting RINEX as "2.11" for the past decade.

John's teqc-translation/RTX/GLONASS problem was clearly related to just what an R10 vs.
a NetR9 tracks on GLONASS.