[teqc] ++config, no output for the value of -O.e[nd] with recent version of teqc.

Neville Palmer N.Palmer at gns.cri.nz
Tue May 15 23:51:13 MDT 2018

I have just today update the version of teqc I was running from 2016Apr1 to the current 2018Mar15.

Some where between these versions it appears that the ++config option no longer returns a line containing a value for “-O.e[nd]”.

Is this by design or unintentional? I have scripts that use this value. Can it be reinstated or is there another method for querying RINEX files to retrieve a value for the end time (last epoch) of the file?

Thanks

Neville Palmer  I  Geodetic Surveyor
GNS Science  I  Te Pū Ao
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon, Lower Hutt 5010
PO Box 30 368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand I Ph +64 4 570 1444
DDI +64 4 570 4714  I  Mob +64 27 221 8845
Web: http://www.gns.cri.nz/  I  Email: n.palmer at gns.cri.nz<mailto:n.palmer at gns.cri.nz>
[cid:image001.png at 01D2386E.E476BAB0]<http://www.gns.cri.nz/Home/News-and-Events/Social-Media-Communities>

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.