[teqc] Query TEQC

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Wed Oct 3 07:02:18 MDT 2018

dear Javier,

Be advised:

Alberto's script does not have the '-g' flag on the `runpkr00` command, meaning
that it will only produce a .dat file, and never a .tgd file, (according to the
information that we have from Trimble) and therefore be restricted to having only
GPS (and maybe SBAS) legacy observables, even if the receiver creating the .t02 file
is configured for tracking other GNSS systems or newer GPS signals.

See more details in the link that I sent.

--lou