[teqc] Data conversion problem

Alessandro Pisciotta alessandro-pisciotta at libero.it
Mon Nov 5 06:53:54 MST 2018

Hi, my name is Alessandro and I am a student of the University of Palermo.
I'm doing a multi-constellation study (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo). I
performed a survey in static mode with a Topcon Hiper HR receiver, and then
I acquired data in .tps format. I need to have mixed .p browsing files and
observation files in Rinex 3.00 format, to perform processing using Rtklib
2.4.2. I should convert .tps files in Rinex 3.00 format but I can not, I
have performed several tests both with the proprietary tps2rin converter,
and with teqc. How can I do? Thank you in advance and I apologize for the
inconvenience. Greetings, Alessandro Pisciotta.