[teqc] Unexpected behavior when using -tbin with multi-day Trimble 5700 or R7 data

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Wed Dec 19 09:32:11 MST 2018

hi Neville,

After examining translations of Trimble .dat files where the receiver didn't have clock steering
(or it wasn't turned on), I'm confident that what you're getting in the resultant RINEX after
translation is exactly what would be expected given the various input files.  So go ahead and use
the RINEX.  There's not really any more for me to re-investigate on this topic.