[teqc] inexplicable value on Galileo Navigation Message

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Fri Feb 1 06:56:02 MST 2019

No one has commented on this in the last two days, either to this list or to me personally.
If you have any thoughts or comments about it, I suggest you try to send me something very
soon, or this particular bit of grizzle in the sausage (*) will remain as part of RINEX
creation in the next teqc release and may be around for a while after that.

* see https://postal.unavco.org//pipermail/teqc/2018/002589.html