[teqc] inexplicable value on Galileo Navigation Message

Lou Estey lou at unavco.org
Fri Feb 1 07:34:14 MST 2019

Oh, that message.  I have an email in to Trimble about that -- so no
need for this list to be concerned about it.

I'm more interested in resolving -- if possible -- what to do with
the bit 8 or bit 9 in the "data sources" field of the Galileo RINEX
nav representation when the source is I/NAV E1-B.  That's what I'm
seeking comments on.

--lou