[teqc] So long, partner. Gotta make tracks. (which here in the great American West means "Goodbye")

Sergey Organov s.organov at javad.com
Thu Feb 28 09:02:43 MST 2019

Lou Estey <lou at unavco.org> writes:

>       Farewell!  Adieu!  Auf Wiedersehen!  Au revoir!  Прощай!
>      Adios!  さようなら!  再見!  Tchau!  Ha det!  Farvel!  Ciao!
>
> Today is my last day at UNAVCO.  At long last, I'm retiring!

Hi Lou! (somehow "Bye!" still doesn't fit)

Thanks a lot for all your hard work grokking GNSS challenges! It was a
pleasant experience to work with you both remotely and in person!

All the best wishes to you, and may you score high, as usual, in the new
adventures!

Best Regards,
Sergey Organov,
Senior Firmware Architect,