[teqc] So long, partner. Gotta make tracks. (which here in the great American West means "Goodbye") [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Zhou Ted Ted.Zhou at ga.gov.au
Thu Feb 28 22:23:05 UTC 2019

Thank you, Lou!

Thanks again to your talents, make life of our community easier and better!

Enjoy your new adventures, new challenges, and new horizons!

再見!

Ted Zhou | GNSS Network Operations Duty
GNSS Infrastructure and Informatics | National Positioning Infrastructure Branch
Positioning and Community Safety Division | GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA