[teqc] So long, partner. Gotta make tracks. (which here in the great American West means "Goodbye")

William Funderburk William.Funderburk at usm.edu
Fri Mar 1 17:32:41 UTC 2019

Lou,
I hope you have enjoy your days. I will always reflect upon your expertise and thank you for your time, service, and efforts.
Cheers,
Bill

William R. Funderburk
Field Applications Scientist
Gulf Coast Geospatial Center
University of Southern Mississippi
730 East Beach Blvd.
Long Beach MS. 39560

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender and deleting this copy and the reply from your system. Thank you for your cooperation