[teqc] So long, partner. Gotta make tracks. (which here in the great American West means "Goodbye")

Nacho Romero nacho at canaryadvancedsolutions.com
Mon Mar 4 09:07:08 UTC 2019

Hi Lou, and all the best on your new tracks!

It hass been a real pleasure and a fantastic education to work together over the years on RINEX issues . Your generosity and insights have been invaluable to the entire GNSS community. From the IGS we can honestly say it would have been much more difficult without you! Thanks for everything!

Thanks also to UNAVCO for creating the space and the conditions that allowed the teqc community to grow , learn and advance under your direction .

We will miss you greatly , stay in touch!

Sincerely,

Nacho Romero

Best regards,
Nacho